Monday, September 5, 2011

farming addiction



i have been away from my blog
for months and months!

the reason is.... i have become addicted to farming....
i am spending way too much of
my free time tending to my crops and animals!

i love to take photos with my iphone and camera
and then experiment in photoshop
to see how i can alter my pictures
....well i have been away from ps for so long i can barely
remember how to navigate my way around!

i post my iphone photos on
instagram...an app i love!

thinking i should share my iphonography
on my blog as a way to get back
to blogging on a regular basis

i promised a special friend
i would revisit my blog today...
this one's for her!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back!!! a balance is good, just let me know if i need to come over to get that monkey off your back!!! can't wait to see your iphone photos on the "big" screen!!

    ReplyDelete